I've had many requests on a tutorial for printing Digi-Paper.
Soooo... here it is..
1. Open Adobe Photoshop and all of the papers you would like to print.
2. Then go to File>New>8.5 x 11.
3.Drag your paper file to the 8.5 x 11 canvas.
4. Do the same with the 2nd.
5. I already had a layout in my head so I just turned the heart paper on it's
side and then I pulled it to the 8.5 x 11 canvas in the remaining areas left on the paper.
6. I pulled another sheet over. I use any left over pieces for the inside of the card.
7.Then go to Image>Image Size>Resolution change to 1000.
8. Now your ready to print.. File> Print.
9. Under Print Settings change your paper to Other Photo Paper. I use Hammermill 65lb. Any smooth white light weight cardstock will work fine. Then Print!
1. Open a new project and add a photo. Choose your paper.
This is optional.. sometimes I forget to do this. It makes the pattern a little more crsp if you do, though. Right click the photo and go to format picture.
Sharpen by 25%.
Then Print. You can add pages and save them as a PDF if you'd like. That way all you have to do next time is print the PDF. You can save the Adobe Photoshop one in a PDF, too!
Here's the paper!!! :)